Police Apprehender Package

Can anybody help me identify a Police Apprehender package on a 1966 Olds Delta 88 convertible? The past owner really had no knowledge of this car. I have noticed that it does not have 9 inch brakes, but is there some way of identifing this package. Thanks.

I have sat my arse in that 68 cop car and it will put the fear of Gawd in you. It belongs to a retired Oldsmobile Zone Service Manager who doesn't spare the horses. I currently own two cars I bought from him, and let's just say they ain't necessarily as they left the assembly plant, but everything has an Olds part #. Technically, the only year it was identified as the W33 Police Apprehender was 1970, but the B07 and B01 police packages were available on both big car and F85 most years. That's how the original 442 came about in 1964. It was basically the Cutlass cop car, even available on the 4-door sedan. Most literature on the cop car recommends it for the Town Sedan. But some fuzz liked a little sportier package... wink.gif" border="0