Removing Cassette Deck, Bypass Wring Needed

Dashmaster

When I remove the Cassette Deck, I loose power to Power antenna and no sound from Radio. I would like to remove it completely, Do any of you know what wires need to be connected to make the Radio and power antenna work ? I did search for this information and checked ROJ and have found nothing on it. 

My cassette is still in place with the power harness to it. What I did was make a lead to plug into what I will call the "speaker harness" that I plug into my MP3 player. Still have the factory look but now have an updated sound system. 

I know that is not the answer you are looking for but would like to know what your end results will be.

My deck was dead and had no plans to fix it. I took the Face off it and mounted a ABS Blank Panel over it with Cell phone mount. Since I just finished my sound system, I can now do Bluetooth from Phone to FM Modulator Bluetooth adapter. Now that the car has a sub it sounds good now. I was hoping to remove it so I could mount another power port there. 

The Charlotte Auto Fair is the 6th - 9th, I am arriving in to town Friday and will meet up with the local Buick Club for dinner, Saturday meet up with the Reatta Group and go to the show, The reunion group displays ours cars on the Show Field. The Reunion is put together by Marck Barker.

I went last year and had a very good time.