24 special six wood in body

I am replacing the wood frame in the body of my 1924 special six touring. the wood from the front seat back is so decomposed that I have no idea of what the wood frame looked like or any of the dimensions. Is there  any one out there that might have some drawing or blueprints of what the wood pieces looked like or how the different pieces fit together    

This sounds like an ambitious project.  I have a 1923 EK big six touring that has excellent condition original wood throughout the body.  My body has jump seats behind the front seats, where I don't think yours does.  Otherwise, I would expect much of the wood framing, joint styles, etc. to be similar.  I'll attach a couple of photos below that I took when I first got the car, but I could send you closer up, more detailed photos of any area that you might need if that would help you.

Gary

wood_rt_rear_corner.jpg

wood_rt_rear_lower.jpg

wood_rt_rear_pass.jpg

Yes this is Randy. I have glued up the sill board this last weekend and may take you up on that offer as I start to get the pieces cut into shape. Thank you  Gary for the pictures it gives me an idea of what my wood pieces should  look like when I get the wood cut and  assembled.

Randy