68 442 Convertible Quarter Glass Wanted

I have 1968 GM A-body conv. rear qtr. glass for both left and right in original clear. I assume your car also has clear glass, and not the optional soft-ray tinted glass that alot of air-conditioned cars had. I would sell them for $140 for the pair, and I will pay for the shipping. Let me know if this is acceptable to you, and then I will give you my address etc. Call Joe at 802-365-4479 or email: thebuickdoctor@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have those tinted quarter windows, but I really did not want to sell them as they are for/from my own 68 Skylark conv. that is a factory a/c car. I do have the other clear set as well. I would like to keep all my orig tinted glass, but I might consider selling the tinted qtrs for $200 pair plus shipping. If you gotta have these that bad then I will part with them. I can't let them go any less, I know I will be searching for a long time before I can replace them. I hate to sound greedy, but they are not easy to find.

what shape are the tinted ones in?....I know that they are hard to come by. Mine are really not too bad..but not perfect. I know that they cost me points in shows.I tring to make my car as good as I can.

• 8 months later...

I found a new one (tinted) from a glass shop in Iowa. I got the name out of Hemmings. I paid $125.00 + shipping for one piece. If you are interested in the name of the supplier, let me know and I'll look it up.