1929 Cadillac Pheaton

I have a client that wants to sell her 1929 Cadillac Pheaton (not a Sport).  This car is turnkey and ready to compete. It is fully restored and comes with some spare parts. It is in excellent condition. The car is located in Connecticut. If you are interested, please email me and I will put you in direct contact with the owner. If you need any specific pictures, let me know and I will take them. Asking $140,000. No dealers please. The owner wants to sell it to someone who will keep and enjoy it.

Larry Boardman

P1120001.JPG

• Like 1

Wow, really nice car from the one picture....can't talk to price, as I've only owned a couple of Cadillacs years ago, but this looks like a good car....am sure you'll find it a good home, hope owner is a little flexible on price....

5 hours ago, CT Car Guy said:

I think they understand that some negotiation will be needed. I explained that the "book" price is only a guide. The real price is what someone will pay and the seller agree to. 

Its a tough market to day and yes you are right and the price is always what the buyer will pay. Also has a very hard to find rad cap if original or not. A very good friend passed and had a cap like that on his car. The wife was selling the car keeping the cap for memories. The young son mentioned the cap and the cap is also now in Portugal still on the car. The car would not have been sold if the cap did not go with it. The moral of the story is keep your kids away when talking business.

• Like 1

This may be a car I owned in the late 80's.  Back then there were two 29's with identical paint.  I need a passenger side view or a vin number.  My car was a former Ron VanGeldren car with an interesting history.   Bob Smits

• 1 month later...
Guest Laxmom51

I am the car owner, and the car has been in my family since 1959. My parents had it in Indianapolis and I've had it in CT since 2004. 

Thanks for the update.  Mine was a Sport Phaeton and won the AACA Presidents Cup in the early 90's. Ron Van Geldren picked out the color scheme probably after seeing your car.  Al Edmond and I purchased a three car package from Ron when he went through a rough spot in his career in the late 80's.  Interestingly Howard Scotland helped put the deal together. I still miss those two!!!!!!

Bob Smits