Sign in to follow this  
Ben Bruce aka First Born

Post numbers

Ben,  what in the world are you talking about?  Remember, we live out in Doo Dah when life is slower and news travels even slower yet.

Terry Wiegand

Way Out in Doo Dah

Terry, your post count is how many times you as an individual has contributed to the forums over the years. It is below your profile picture on the left.

Benjamin, thanks for the explanation.  However, I don't think that ever went away beneath my avatar.  Maybe it did and I just didn't notice it.  

Terry Wiegand

Doo Dah America

What was temporarily missing was the post number that identified the number of posts in each discussion. They are light gray and located at the top right corner of the post. This is post number 6 in this discussion. They are used to refer to other posts, such as, "In post number 5, Terry is correct. The individual number of posts was never missing."

• Like 2

On 3/7/2017 at 7:41 PM, MCHinson said:

What was temporarily missing was the post number that identified the number of posts in each discussion. They are light gray and located at the top right corner of the post. This is post number 6 in this discussion. They are used to refer to other posts, such as, "In post number 5, Terry is correct. The individual number of posts was never missing."

Is it just me or are the post numbers missing again? I cannot see them.

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

You have 1242 posts

I would assume another software update changed the forum settings to eliminate them again. I will see if we get the issue addressed again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, retirednow said:

You have 1242 posts

No, not that. Your post would be #8 in this thread, my first post in this thread would be #7.

• Like 1

The question is where is the posting number on a thread on the upper right corner of each persons comment.  Used to be there, but are not there as of this post.  Not the one under your name.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Bloo said:

I am with you as I don't see them as well, only " Report post " in top right corner.

As Matt commented, he is looking into it and has made Peter G aware of the problem. 

• Like 1