Jump to content

1970s Replacement Filler Panels


Recommended Posts

A question for those of you who have had to replace plastic filler panels: I have never had to buy replacement filler panels for any of my cars before, but I am now faced with having to purchase an entire rear set of replacement filler panels from the tail lamp surrounds to the panels above the rear bumper on my 76 Cadillac Fleetwood.  I will need the little chrome bits too that trim the panels.  I am guessing different companies make these replacement panels and was wanting some feedback from those of you who have already been down this road as to a recommendation of the best ones to buy.  Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...