1934 Nash Advanced 8 - $44,900

UPDATE: This car is now listed on eBay for only $44,900: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222427263125

My dad has been going through chemo therapy for the last year and I've been trying to help him sell his collection of classics. This 1934 Nash is something I've researched and I've written a description of the car's history, but I want to make sure everything I have said about the 1934 Nash is accurate.

I also want to know everyone's thoughts on value for this car. It's an incredibly well-done restoration, I think it's fair to describe it as a 1, but I'm still not sure where to pin the value on this car.

I've posted a few pictures here, but the full set of photos and the description are available at this link:

https://whiteglovecollection.com/vehicles-for-sale/1934-nash-advanced-8/

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

DSC04427-1.jpg

DSC04431.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

DSC04439.jpg

Edited by Cord Blomquist (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Do you think anyone in the Nash club would be interested in the 1934 Advanced 8 my dad has for sale?

I think this Nash is one of the finest looking cars I have ever seen--and I've been going to shows with my dad since I was 8 years old. I've seen great design on more expensive cars, like the L-29 above, Duesenbergs, Auburns, Cord, etc. But this Advanced 8 is the same brand of design excellence at a much lower price.

If anyone knows someone who has the budget and loves great old classic American cars like this, please tell them to get in touch with me. I'm available at cord.blomquist@gmail.com or 202-615-0600.

• Like 1