What is this water outlet from

Guest Bristang5

Guest Bristang5

Thanks for the correction gents...I tried to upload at jpgs but for whatever reason there are technical issues that kept causing it to fail...

I thought this water outlet was an early ford but am not sure now....can anyone ID this?  this is for either the water inlet or outlet on the block...  Thanks.

view_b.pdf

view_a.pdf

Edited by Bristang5 (see edit history)

Goose Neck is a type of hitch on the front of a trailer. Ford Model A's did have a Flying Quail radiator cap if that's what you are talking about. A photo of what you are looking at would help. Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

That looks like a water outlet to me.  No idea what vehicle.  Pictures are much easier/quicker for members to download if they are jpg or png.   pdf is great for data/documents but downloads sooo slowly that many won't wait for it.

I think "gooseneck", used in this way, is ModernSpeak for water outlet. much the same as 2dr post has been substituted for 2dr sedan and price point for price, skill set for skill, etc.

Before I looked at the photo I thought it might be a 1920s / 30s tail light question.

A  front clip is now what was called a sub-frame (IE - Nova front suspension).

The old term for front clip is now called a dog house (front fenders, hood, grill etc ).

The dog house was a slang term for the engine cover in a van now is a -- ?

I thought a "gooseneck" was the part that handlebars attach to. LOL. Just kidding, Bristang! 

Anyway, it's clearly a water outlet, but such things are really, really hard to ID to a specific vehicle, unless they have very uncommon features. I have no clue on this one.