'31 DB Motorhome

Phil 32DL6

What a shame.... has some really hard to find parts on that heap that most of us truck guys are dying to find.

Hopefully it never sales, highway robbery to say the least. He lost me with the upside down tail light. Just ignorant and disrespectful on so many levels...

• Like 1

Would love to have the dash panel, steering wheel trans/hand brake & front bumper medallion. All are original for my truck and should really be on a correct restoration.

Sorry for the rant guys but imagine a DC8 coupe with some hard to find quality parts left on it being chopped and sporting a Chevy SB.. it's just wrong. Not to mention the epoxy floor gun metal grey for the paint color choice.  Cheesy work at best considering the price he's asking...

The Plymouth U 4 cyl engine may have been used for this truck originally (under the DB name).

Sorry Phil, I'm not upset with you for posting this (as I love the idea of promoting the Mopar lineup and rare trucks) but to take a rare truck like this and to put such a mix of new parts and incorrect finishes on it for the price he's asking is crazy.

Here's what it should really look like. If he would have done this with correct colors and craftsmanship I would have no problem with his asking price. It's just to rare to have this done to it:

DB Popup Slideout.jpg

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

5 hours ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Sorry Phil, I'm not upset with you for posting this...

Oh, no offense taken—my original post was dripping with sarcasm. I feel the same anger and sadness when someone does naughty things to a '32 DL like mine. But look at the great info that's streaming in. Love that Expando Salesmobile ad!