NC-car-guy

Sold: 1955 buick power steering

4dr hard top century. The high comment was in reference to your 5 back to back posts in under an hour.  And of course I'll help install!

Edited by wndsofchng06 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Well it just came to me at about 3:30 this morning that I just sold the double cast iron pulley I'd been saving for this swap so I'll probably pass on it. It's a nice unit at a good price though, somebody here  should grab it. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MrEarl said:

Well it just came to me at about 3:30 this morning that I just sold the double cast iron pulley I'd been saving for this swap so I'll probably pass on it. It's a nice unit at a good price though, somebody here  should grab it. 

Ah  yes, the 264 with a cast pulley!  I have what you need....  a 322 with double pulleys!  I know where there's a 322 in Georgia, I can talk to the guy and get you a good deal, and this comes with the extra pulley!   :)

It's all good!  No worries, now that I'll be in the giant expense on this engine rebuild, I might just go ahead and install the P/S on my car.... LOL

• Like 1

Lamar, I have a double belp cast pulley of mt 54 Special if you want it. 

Seriously!. Your special had power steering? As you know I have that three belt cast-iron pulley  and thought about using it, but it's so rare I like to just sit it on my desk and look at it every once in a while?  

? let me give it some more thought, I'll be in touch. Thanks Doug! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wndsofchng06 said:

I might just go ahead and install the P/S on my car.... LOL

Well heck yea! In fact, be very careful of what of these old parts you sell, like this ci pulley, I'm already regretting selling some of old stuff. 

• Like 1

I've not heard back from the previous poster in over a month....  so BTT  Reminder it's a small body gear box with shaft and horn contact; pump with pulley, reservoir, and brackets; single water pump pulley with spacer, and single crank pulley with spacer. $275

Edited by wndsofchng06 (see edit history)

PS gear box sold (ish).  Two pumps, one crank pulley spacer, one single crank pulley, and two water pump pulley spacers available. 

2 minutes ago, Brianbuick said:

I know your post is two years old but thought I would see if it’s still available by any chance.

I do still have this. But I have a guy that expressed interest last week, I'll give him 1st refusal.