Does anyone collect early Mopar canisters?

Does anyone collect early (mid 1930s) Mopar canisters of cooling system treatment, oil treatment--various fluid that were sold under the Mopar name? 

A friend's company has been contracted by Chrysler to reproduce these, and Chrysler has no archival information on these types of products.  They could really just use a couple of simple photos. 

Thank you in advance--

John 

Pages 1-10 and 1-11 in the 1928-33 Plymouth Master Parts List has images of some products. But that was before they started using "Motor Parts" or "MoPar" and those show either the specific make (e.g. "DeSoto Saxon Glaze") or the CPDP logo. That master parts book is being reproduced so I assume they have a copy of it.

This is the kind of thing that turns up on Ebay from time to time. You should be able to buy original unused specimens. If all you want is pictures you will find old advertisements in trade magazines like MoToR. I have a couple of boxes of these magazines from the 30s but they are stored in a place that is not very accessible.. Don't worry, someone should come up with something .

Here's a sample of what I have...these are mostly in mint condition with the contents. I have duplicates for sale too. 1930s through the 1980s mostly.

The Fluid drive fluid can I found in an old hardware store in Bisbee,AZ, the rest came out of Mopar dealerships.

www.arizonaparts.com

my contact info is there....PH # and e-mail is the best way to contact me

004.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG