SE Spring Meet, hosted by Hornets Nest Region, April 6-9

Phillip Cole

Thanks to Robert, Mark, Philip and everyone else who posted photos here and on facebook. I enjoyed them very much, as did my wife who did not attend the show.

31 Caddy,

I was there to admire your 31 Caddy with a friend who owns a 31 Caddy 7 passenger Fleetwood V12.  We especially enjoyed your car.

It was among many that he and I especially admired, due to similar ownership  memories.  Thanks for showing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Dobbin said:

31 Caddy,

I was there to admire your 31 Caddy with a friend who owns a 31 Caddy 7 passenger Fleetwood V12.  We especially enjoyed your car.

It was among many that he and I especially admired, due to similar ownership  memories.  Thanks for showing it.

Paul, thank you for the kind words. See you down the road. Regards, Rick.

Attended my first AACA show at Charlotte Auto Fair and had a great time.  It was my first time ever showing a car at a major show.  AACA officials were great and very helpful.  Will be attending others.

Thanks

Tim Plummer

Edited by 76 Caddy
spelling (see edit history)
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, aestorrs said:

Hi all-

Thank you for posting the photos.

Can you please tell me how I can get to see the Facebook Photos?

Thank you 

Al Storrs

If you are on FaceBook just look up the AACA (use the full name) page. Maybe someone can post a link?

5 hours ago, AnniesSS said:

It's a great show!! I heard 278 registered vehicles :-)

Thanks Annie!

It is a pretty long haul for me from where I live here in Eastern Pennsylvania so it will require planning on my part. Some friends of mine periodically come down for the AutoFair so maybe the next time they come down I will caravan with them.

Charlie

• Like 1

Guest Mark McAlpine

The results from the Charlotte Meet are posted--just look under "Meet Results" under the "Meets" dropdown menu on the AACA website.