1932 DL SEDAN—NEEDS SAVING

Phil 32DL6

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/5965352489.html

I saw this car listed on Craigslist back in November 2016. I wasn't really interested in it because I already have a very original DL that I've put a lot of work into. The photos looked good so I wanted to find out if I could help find a good home for it.

A few days later my wife & I drove from central CT up to VT to take a look and even drove it around the yard. It is in extremely original condition with all of its original parts. It has the rare intake silencer, factory installed carb, horn, interior, and complete auto clutch system. With around 65K miles it's not in pristine condition, but very presentable. It started and ran smoothly. Upon close inspection I found that there was original green paint under the blue outer coat which is cracking & peeling in a few spots. It needs a new roof. The chrome is in great condition for its age. The tires are old and cracked.

As was leaving the owner told me that if it didn't sell it that week he was going to hot-rod it over this winter. I told him that would be a real shame. The next week it disappeared off Craigslist.

I'd given her up for lost but today I saw it was relisted! I hope someone out there gets interested enough to contact the owner...or you can ask to see more of my own pics I took back in November.

1932 DB DL Sedan.jpeg

• Like 2

Its back up again.  Here's the info: 1932 dodge sedan runs and drives,never any rust.has most all original paint,has always been stored inside, never driven in snow.car has 63,00 original miles. car runs and drives, and is currently registered. cash only no trades, I am asking 8900.00 802-26five-7948 thanks for looking

Great value for such an nice original. Someone's getting a good buy ... Anything 1932 in that condition under $10k is a great investment in my opinion. Don't be surprised to see this category of veh/class to make a large jump in percentages in the next decade.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)