1925 1926 Special Big Six Engine For Sale

Came in a lot of parts (mostly Cadillac) I purchased from a collectors estate. This was supposidely running on the bench years ago but some parts were removed over the years to scavenge for a friends car. We haven't tried to turn it over yet, but I'd bet it's at least partially stuck. It has been stored inside in a dry barn on a pallet for the last 30-ish years and hasn't been outside in the weather. It shows in the condition. I attached pictures I first took of it and can provide additional photos is anyone needs. Happy to ship it anywhere if you cover the costs. Asking $500 for the engine. Please email me or call me as I don't monitor this site as often as I should! -Matt 6one0 NineZero6 6344 or oldschoolfinds2014@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. 

•  

• image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image1 (1).jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Irontrap (see edit history)

To ascertain the exact year and series please check out the engine number located at the place shown on the two images. Looks like it was built in November 1925.

My guess is that the number would have an EQ prefix? Let me know and I can i.d. it for you.

IMG_1680 copy.jpg

IMG_1681 copy.jpg

8 hours ago, C Carl said:

What parts and years do you have for/for sale of the Cadillac things you got ?  -  Carl

Hi Carl,

I bought out the remaining collection of parts from a gentleman local to me. He had been collecting, buying, and selling Cadillac parts for 50 years or more. I took 2 pickup truck loads and an 18' trailer load out. I'm still going through it all but I have stuff from the 40's up through the early 70's. Not many bumpers or body panels but tons of interior parts, exterior trim, emblems, switches, lights and related trim, etc etc. Shoot me an email with what you're after and I can take a look. Oldschoolfinds2014@gmail.com

• 3 years later...