Seeking a Straight 6 Exhaust Manifold

I'm having a heck of a time finding an Straight 6 exhaust manifold for my 1949 Pontiac Chieftain.  It is one of the last parts I need to get the car back on the road again.  If anybody can help me out finding one, I would be greatly appreciative....

Dan

Dan, i`m pretty sure this `41 part is the same as yours. I got it off the engine, flipped it over, and its broke at the two outter bolt holes, where the intake/exhaust manifolds bolt together, could probably be repaired. Dampner/flapper is stuck, I had to un-stick the one for my 36 buick. it can be done, a lot of time and patience. Exhaust flange to header pipe is is good except, both mounting holes have a twisted-off bolt in them. Actually the four bolts that bolt the manifolds together are all twisted-off.   Tom

Mine is cracked just below where it bolts together to the intake manifold.  It sounds like your might be a little worse off than the one I have.  I'm trying to find a good cast iron welder to see if it can be repaired, but the crack goes all the way around the exhaust manifold and it may be a difficult fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Dan, the listing expired approx. noon today. It was the exhaust manifold by it self, located in California, $50 plus ship. Maybe seller will relist it. I should have put a watch on it, then I`d contact to relist. I`ll see if I can pull up the expired listing..  Tom