Rare Dealer Photos framed 1912 Multiplex cars + mannual

You are looking a 4 framed dealer photographs. The close up are black and white. The original photos are a sepia tone.

I also have the original manual to go with the pictures. Manual has some stains and frayed cover.  Frame size are 13 1/2 x 15 1/2 with a mat. Original pic size are all 8 x 10.

The mats have no stain on them, just reflection from the camera.  Frames have some scratches on them. I am selling this lot for $500.00 plus insured shipping $35.00  See history of car below. any question

you can eamil me at thecalhoon1975@gmail.com         God bless,    Peter 
The Multiplex Mfg. Co. 
Berwick, PA 
1912-1913 The Multiplex Mfg. Co. of Berwick, Pennsylvania built an American Automobile from 1912 to 1913. Production included a small Roadster and Runabout plus a large Touring Car on a 134 inch wheelbase chassis. C. C. Crispin was the owner and F. Bingaman designed the luxury Multiplex Touring Car in 1911 and production began in 1912. The Multiplex especially the Touring Car was an advanced automobile for its day.
The Multiplex features included a Cape cart hood, folding wind shield, Klaxon horn, spare tire rim, Warner speedometer, jack, tool kit and tire repair kit. Standard color on the Multiplex was Park Lawn green body and running gear and black upholstery. 
Mechanical features on the Multiplex included Timken roller bearings, rear wheel brakes independent of clutch, worm and wheel type steering, simi elliptic springs on front and 3/4 elliptic rear, 134 inch wheelbase, 38 x 4 1/2 inch wheels and Firestone tires
Both the 1912 and 1913 Multiplex automobiles were equipped with a water cooled four cylinder rated at 50 horsepower, Stromberg carburetor, Bosch dual ignition system, Rushmore starting and lighting, dry plate clutch, shaft drive selective four speed forward and reverse transmission. 
However, The Multiplex Mfg. Co. failed before it could produce no more than 15 cars. Few people could afford the $3,600.00 Multiplex Touring Car or the $3175.00 Roadster and $3,125.00 Runabout so after two years production was stopped. Only ten touring cars, two raceabouts and two roadsters were made. I thought they were one of the first cars to have electric type lights.
In 1954 the Multiplex marque was briefly reborn when the company built two experimental models of a modern sports car. 

mul 1.jpg

mul 2.jpg

mul 3.jpg

mul 4.jpg

Multi 1 COPY.jpg

Multi 2 COPY.jpg

Multi 3 COPY.jpg

Multi 4 COPY.jpg

multi lit 1.jpg

MULTI PLEX  mannual.jpg

multiplex lit 2.jpg

• 4 years later...