Picking up the engine hoist in 8 hours

I'm gonna go pick up my engine hoist finally today, so i'm gonna get that, I had to wait for my dad to get a day off of work so we could put it in the bed of his Lightning, and hofully by either this Sat. or next Sat. i'm gonna go pick up my 350's, i can't wait, it's gonna take me a couple months to re-build it, i jsut can't wait, cause right now my car is as my friends like to call it "all show with no go" but i'll show them all when i smoke them down the street and put their little rice burners to shame with a car that's older than any of us. I'll keep you all posted on what i do, and when it's in<P>Jim<BR>83 Hurts/olds<BR>15th anniv.

Young'un- I like your style! Admitted, some of them rice-rockets are quick, but they're still a disposable car. Ain't nobody gonna try to restore one 25 yrs from now. Between the electronix and the plastic, it would be near impossible.<P>I can deal with the big tailpipes and the graphix, but I draw the line on wings. Kid down the street has a Honda delSol that looked pretty trick till he put the wing on. Now it looks, well, TACKY. One 'round the corner has some type of screaming yellow Mazda sedan (VA license CORNPOP) that just had a carbon fiber hood and loud graphix put on. But I gotta give it to 'em- they still defer to old cars at cruise nights, though the one with the Mazda stays after me to slam the Ninety Eight and put rims on it. Does make you wonder how it would look with a set of 17" Americans...<P>A medium built 350 will give you what you seek along with a rumble. Not a ghan-ghan-ghan that sounds like a weedeater on crack. Not to mention the style factor. Keep in touch, private e-mail if you want. We'll help you with this samurai killer cool.gif" border="0