1932 Ford 3 window SOLD

1932 3 window full fendered 55,000 obo
Sold
This is a very nice 32 3 window that would be a great project to either restore of hot rod. complete stock 32 frame that is in very nice shape, the overall body is probably one of the nicest 3 window body that i have seen. 25 louver hood. I am listing this for a friend if you have any questions or want any more photos please let me know.
Formerly of the Jim Lowry collection and pictured in Art of the Hot Rod by Ken Gross with photography by Peter Harholdt.
* Clear Kansas 1932 Ford title.
* Available for purchase as is or our shop will complete the car for you.

rex@bornintheforge.com
970 685 1477

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

20161109_122553.jpg

20161109_122540.jpg

20161109_122528.jpg

20161109_122517.jpg

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

Edited by rexrogers
project sold (see edit history)

• 3 years later...

Given the relative dearth of stock 1932 Fords and the veritable flood of rods that are for sale at any given moment for pennies on the dollar, it would be a genuine shame to turn this into yet another "me too" rod. Let me guess, some kind of GM V8 with matching automatic transmission, a Ford 9-inch rear end on coil-overs, and maybe a dropped I-beam front end with those disk brakes hidden inside Buick drums? Paint it black with some kind of wild interior in ostrich skin or maybe even pleated vinyl? Old school steelies or maybe some radical 18- and 20-inch combination, either way is generic enough.

Put it stock and you'll have a genuinely rare and interesting car that few people ever see. Turn it into yet another garden-variety rod and you have, well, just another garden-variety rod. And putting it stock might even be cheaper in the end with a car that'll be easier to sell for more money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

Given the relative dearth of stock 1932 Fords and the veritable flood of rods that are for sale at any given moment for pennies on the dollar, it would be a genuine shame to turn this into yet another "me too" rod. Let me guess, some kind of GM V8 with matching automatic transmission, a Ford 9-inch rear end on coil-overs, and maybe a dropped I-beam front end with those disk brakes hidden inside Buick drums? Paint it black with some kind of wild interior in ostrich skin or maybe even pleated vinyl? Old school steelies or maybe some radical 18- and 20-inch combination, either way is generic enough.

Put it stock and you'll have a genuinely rare and interesting car that few people ever see. Turn it into yet another garden-variety rod and you have, well, just another garden-variety rod. And putting it stock might even be cheaper in the end with a car that'll be easier to sell for more money.

Thanks for stating that! It's not for me either as a hot rod or restore to original style. But I won't even slowdown to look at a "Deuce rod" or even a retro flat black so called "patina" Rat rod at a show. The 'me too" rod crowd usually can't manage 3 pedals, a cell phone for texting and selfies and no cup holders.

I should have updated the add from 2017. but the car has been sold. I'm not sure what the current owners plans are for the car but it is his car and he can do what he wants with it. I personally like to keep them original especially if they were in the condition that this one was.  Today's current  market  a ho rod or street rodded car would proably bring a little more money and sell a little quicker than a stock 32. the value of both of them have dropped a fair amount in the last few years.