1959 1960 Buick Convertible Weather Stripping

Guest 70 Electra

Guest 70 Electra

Brand-new, never installed, 7-pc roof rail weatherstrip kit for 59-60 GM convertibles.  This is Steele Rubber Products brand, the highest quality and most accurate reproduction rubber weatherstripping on the market.  It is constructed using real molded rubber, with metal cores and threaded studs, just like the originals.  Many of you know that Steele-brand rubber parts are the next best thing to NOS, and possibly even better since they are fresh and supple—not dried and hard as NOS often is.

This kit is Steele part number 60-0546-65.  It fits B-body GM convertibles from 1959-60, which includes Chevrolet Impala, Buick LeSabre and Invicta, Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 and Super 88, and Pontiac Catalina, Ventura, and Bonneville.  It does NOT fit Olds 98, Buick Electra, or Cadillac convertibles because they have a slightly longer roof.  It does NOT fit any other years—only 1959 and 1960.  Photos available upon request, or just search Detroit Craigslist where a picture ad is listed.

I bought this kit when I was replacing the convertible top on my 1960 Buick LeSabre. However, it turned out that the original weatherstripping was in such good condition that I chose to reuse it.  (A benefit of having a 12,000 mile car!)  In any case, I no longer need this kit, and would like to sell it to another collector or restorer that has use for it.

I originally paid $360 for this excellent kit, and would like to get $250.  Remember, this weatherstrip has never been installed, and is exactly what you would be getting from Steele Rubber Products.  Free shipping to AACA forum members, if prepaid with PayPal. Please contact me by PM.

Thanks, and Happy New Year!