Help Identifying 1959 Olds wagon and 4 dr HT

Howdy,<P>I'm trying to help a local farmer identify two 59 Olds that his dad left him. <P>The wagon is a Fiesta with a VIN of 598C06744 and the cowl tag has the following data: Style 3535/ Body VIN 3555 2/ Trim 350 K-6/Paint? CCC/ and below that it reads B1 K3 U9. I'm assuming these last few are for the accessories. The wagon has AC, PS, possible PB, and is complete. The interior is red and white and a power tailgate window. Split rear seat. Lots of chrome!!!<P>The four door is a Dynamic 88, VIN 597H03220, forgot the cowl tag data.<P>Can anyone tell me what this translate into? The owner wants me to put them on the internet to sell. I'd like to be able to best describe them.<P>Both have V-8s, but I don't the know the size and carburetion.<P>Thanks<BR>Russ

Here we go...<P>The Fiesta is a Super 88 as indicated by style #3535. Series 3500= Super 88, style 35= Fiesta Sedan two seat station wagon. It will have a 394 cubic inch 4 barrel engine. The VIN translates to: <P> 59= 1959 model year<BR> 8= Super 88 series 3500<BR> C= South gate CA assembly plant<BR> 06744= sequential VIN, fairly low.<P>Trim code 350 translates to: Ivory perforated hardboard headliner with Red carpet floor covering. Seats are Red Morocceen vinyl and Red pattern cloth with Ivory accents. Red upper instrument panel, Ivory lower. The car should have aluminum trim on the sides of the seat cushion and Red vinyl seat backs.<P>Paint code CCC is Provincial White upper body, lower body and rear roof color.<P>I can't break down the individaul option codes right now but B are generally seat and interior codes, K are ignition,charging, and electrical systems (K3 may be power rear window, K6 factory A/C?), and U are radios.<P>The Dynamic 88 will have a 371 cid 2 barrel engine unless it was ordered with an optional engine. Its VIN translates to:<P> 59= model year<BR> 7= Dynamic 88 series 3200<BR> H= assembly plant not showing up in my <BR> Olds books. Sure it's not "K"? That <BR> would be Kansas City KS.<BR> 03220= sequential VIN, VERY low.<P>Hope this lengthy info post has helped you and others. It came from the 1960 Olds service manual and 1962 Olds Body Parts & Service Catalog.

Rocketraider,<P>Thanks for the great information. I was hoping someone like you had the information. I'm a 59 Chevy nut and thought the Olds VIN and cowl tag would be similar.<P>I appreciate your help.<P>Thanks<BR>Russ