New "The Judge" Newsletter - January 2017

Guest Mark McAlpine

Guest Mark McAlpine

For those that haven't read your December Speedster yet, it has a link to the just released January 2017 issue of The Judge newsletter. 

http://www.aaca.org/images/judge/The_Judge_January_2017.pdf.  Thanks to Pat Buckley for getting it out and to everyone that contributed to it.

In the January issue, Herb Oakes mentions that after three years as the Vice President for Administration and six years as the Vice President for Judging, he is handing over the responsibility of VP Judging to Roger Irland.  Marion and I send our sincere thanks to Herb for his dedicated support of and contributions to the club.  Herb didn't say what his new position will be in the coming year, but we're sure he'll do an equally good job. 

And congratulations to Roger!  We look forward to your leadership of the AACA judging team.

Edited by Mark McAlpine (see edit history)

Dittos Here Herb, I hope you plan to continue doing your team captains CJEs - you have spent your time working tirelessly to better the judging system and the results are obvious - You certainly deserve a break.   I know Roger will do a great job (he's been well trained!).  We'll see you in Philly!

Terry

• Like 1