Sign in to follow this  
Kingsley

Reatta Specialty Parts

In earlier years, selling parts for the Reatta was enjoyable and inwardly rewarding;  however, now not so much.

I will be age 87 in a few months and that, plus medical issues, persuade me that I should close shop.  My website was closed down earlier in the month.

Time now to spend more time with the grandchildren!

Kingsley

• Like 3

Kingsley, Thank You for all you have done to help keep the cars on the roads. I have your headlight kit on my car and they have been working good since.

Thank You Again!!

Have fun with the grand kids, Best Wishes to you and your family.

Wayne

I'll echo Dashmaster"s  statement.

I, too have installed one of your headlight kits and it works great.

Your help in keeping Reattas running will be missed.

Good luck in the future.

Kingsley,

Thank you for all you have done to help Reatta owners keep their cars on the road by supplying excellent parts and sound advice. Most of all thank you for your friendship throughout the years. I wish you the best. You may be moving on from your Reatta business but I hope you will continue to stay in touch. I think I can speak for all members of the Reatta Forum when I say you will always be welcomed here.

Best wishes Kingsley and thanks for all you have done for the Reatta community. Please continue  to comment on the forum as you desire....... Jim

God Bless you Kingsley! You have been a good friend to us here in the Reatta community. Enjoy every day that you have been given.

Greg

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Kingsley,

Thank you for all you have done to help Reatta owners keep their cars on the road by supplying excellent parts and sound advice. Most of all thank you for your friendship throughout the years. I wish you the best. You may be moving on from your Reatta business but I hope you will continue to stay in touch. I think I can speak for all members of the Reatta Forum when I say you will always be welcomed here.

Ditto On Ronnies and everyones comments Kingsley,  We never did get a roadster or convertible wind screen developed, but I certainly enjoyed working with you (still have my prototype around somewhere I think).  Due to some Military disabilities I have been off the forum for a while, but hopefully intend on "rejoining" and hope to see/read an update from you now and then Sir :)

Sincerely,

Nic

Kingsley, I too wish to thank you for the service you have provided. While I regret to see you closing shop, I'm happy to see that you will be enjoying retirement and that Jim has picked up sales of your visor clips (a pair of which I have on my roadster). Are you transferring sales of the headlamp kits to another party as well, or is that product line being abandoned to the other existing suppliers of similar kits going forward? All my cars have been fitted with your kits, and the headlamps work perfectly. I was hoping to purchase more for spare motors I have yet  to rebuild, but it seems that may not be an option availble to me now.  In any case, you have my gratitude for the contributions you have made. 

Kingsley I also wanted to chime in on your contribution to the Reatta Division. All of the time you spent getting the proto car moved to California was no simple task and the Division owes you a big thanks for that. If it was not for you, Barney, Jim, Ed and a few others that car might have been crushed.  I addition to all of the advise to me when I was the Division director. I thank you

I wish you the best and make sure you continue to follow all of the guys on the forums.

I hope you have a great New Year

Chuck

• Like 1

My best wishes also, you have been a great support. Is someone going to carry on ?