Hemmings Marquis Rivieras 2017

Tder1

Good Day Gents,  We all must know by now the Showcasing of our Cars at the 2017 Hemmings Concours show at Saratoga NY in 2017. It is an excellent chance for our beloved Rivieras to be showcased to the public in all their glory and is a great chance for a lot of publicity for our collection, Seeing that they will only be accepting probably 15 Cars to represent the Riviera and living in the Tri-State Area I wanted to waste no time in submitting my Car for consideration and received a positive response for my 73 Stage 1. They have accepted my request for Entry and needless to say I am excited and feel privileged .Now it's time for the extreme detail work. Every Nut and Bolt will need to be Checked and Double Checked. One Year to get the Car ready is a can do. I have no grand illusions about my Car but feel with a little more  attention to detail it will hold its own. Would like to see any others who have or are considering an Entry. Good Luck.

bck lft.JPG

frt rht.JPG

BARNES_Wayne_Carrini__013.JPG

Edited by Tder1 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Thanks Tom for applying for the event. Your 73 Stage 1 is an excellent car to represent the Riviera lineup especially since its the last year in the range they are seeking of 63-73. I know they would like to see at least 10-12 Rivieras that make the cut. Haven't decided  yet if I will submit the 66.

Original post with info

Edited by JZRIV (see edit history)

19 hours ago, RoadShark said:

I'm looking forward to attending, but I think my car will be parked outside.  LOLB)

It's a good motivator for me to have my car roadworthy by then.

Yup, mine is not concours quality either, but I hope to participate in the cruise-in the day before (Saturday).  I like to drive my cars, so I just want to get mine clean & tidy.  It will be nice to see so many Rivieras in one place.

Right? Every time I get to see whole bunch of Rivieras together it just  makes an amazing day. There is just no other sight as sweet than going to a National or Regional and looking at an Ocean of Rivieras as far as you can see. It's an impressive sight. Just never get over it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On December 22, 2016 at 11:22 AM, JZRIV said:

Thanks Tom for applying for the event. Your 73 Stage 1 is an excellent car to represent the Riviera lineup especially since its the last year in the range they are seeking of 63-73. I know they would like to see at least 10-12 Rivieras that make the cut. Haven't decided  yet if I will submit the 66.

Original post with info

Dr. JZRIV, it would be so great to see your 66 MZ in the line up. Hope you submit it!

• Like 2