Realistic car drawings

mipodesign

Hey guys! Let me share few of my realistic car drawings, I hope you will enjoy stuff like this! dance.gifI did share them ones here but it was like year ago. I did some improvement by that time and now many more people know about my art work ;)

Drawings are fully handmade done with graphite pencils only. Real traditional art! Usually 11x14 or 14x17 inches paper. just so you know the details. Here they are! Enjoy.

My drawing displayed in Peapack's Stable with real Duesenberg. I bet people from NJ know this place! The moved the car tho.

DSCN2321.JPG

Me (2y ago) with my friends Dodge 36 in New Jersey

DSC_0648.JPG

Corvette_ZR1_engine.jpg

Chevrolet_Camaro_Z28.jpg

Chrysler_300_1965.jpg

Chevrolet_El_Camino.jpg

New technique: Using markers instead of pencils.

packard_caribbean_56_by_mipo_design-dbsa

• Like 2

On December 12, 2016 at 9:56 AM, mipodesign said:

These 2 above were made for Australian market only, if I have correct information's

Yes ... the 2 Falcons, correct, to my knowledge, too.

Cort, www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc

"The children want to know why we hung the mistletoe" | Ronnie Milsap | 'It's Christmas'

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

How long does it take to do a drawing like the one pictured above?

Average time is 3 days, that means around 15-20 hours.

But some cars are easier then others so sometimes when it is smaller paper size Im able to make it in 2 days. You can see above I posted Elcamino showing engine bay so that took me 4 days to make, little harder.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! Have not post any drawings for a while. I started using new technique. Instead of pencils Im using markers and pencils. Also had to change the paper. Drawings are now more "showy" Hope you all like them! Using 16x22 or 11x16

dodge_challenger_srt_by_mipo_design-dbahchevrolet_corvette_c7_stingray_by_mipo_dzr1_progress_by_mipo_design-dbb3dna.jpggrand_sport_progress11_by_mipo_design-dbtahoe_done_by_mipo_design-dba75sl.jpgcobalt_ss_progress_by_mipo_design-db8myd

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:04 PM, ScarredKnightfan said:

Yes ... the 2 Falcons, correct, to my knowledge, too.

Cort, www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc

"The children want to know why we hung the mistletoe" | Ronnie Milsap | 'It's Christmas'

The Falcon is also popular in New Zealand, assembled here for many years, but more recently imported built up. All Falcon production now finished of course as of October 2016.      http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/the-last-ford-falcon-has-started-production-as-broadmeadows-prepares-for-its-final-day/news-story/06781ed9282d2fe1a50148bc68c3cfdf

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Wow, there is some incredible art here. The detail is amazing. 

My wife has decided to try her hand at sketching. She's new to it. Below here are her first 2 drawings. I encourage her to keep at it. She's learning more during each drawing.

She wants me to ask my local car club if anyone will let us take a few pics of their cars so she has more subject matter. Heather quite enjoys drawing vintage cars.

a99-OfnYiZa2MTVipzYobxy4AKte52VJNtneGIif

qrs4CWXQy8gNexGpM0IDmkYIXm3_1HRwFYqmq1iJ

On 31. 10. 2017 at 12:51 PM, Tom99 said:

Awesome work!!

Thank you sir!

On 31. 10. 2017 at 2:34 PM, keithb7 said:

Wow, there is some incredible art here. The detail is amazing. 

My wife has decided to try her hand at sketching. She's new to it. Below here are her first 2 drawings. I encourage her to keep at it. She's learning more during each drawing.

She wants me to ask my local car club if anyone will let us take a few pics of their cars so she has more subject matter. Heather quite enjoys drawing vintage cars.

Thank you very much!

Awesome she does nice work. I would recommend her to do more sharp lines with soft 4B pencil. bottom of the car, inside of the fenders, grill. Drawing will gets more realistic. Also she should practice eclipses, i know their hard to do. Its good to draw box firstly and put eclipse or circle inside of it. Attaching sample doe with pencils only, check how the lines are sharp.corvette_zr1_by_mipo_design-d9qyt61.jpg

• 6 months later...