1990 WHITE CONVERTIBLE

Barney Eaton

FOR SALE  1990 white convertible with white top and grey interior car in pristine condition with 13,945 miles. The car has had recent extensive service upgrades including belts,hoses, fluids, and a new compressor. It comes with 1991 16" wheels. Additionally, it has 16 way seats and a CD player. The original owner was a California Buick dealer and was acquired from him in 2007 with 10,500 miles. The car now resides in Surprise, AZ  85374 and has an asking price of $17,500. Contact jpt63@mchsi.com  

NOTE...I am posting this car for the owner as they were having problems downloading the photos.....do not contact me, I have not seen the car,

turner_90_II.JPG

turner_90_III.JPG

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2016 at 11:19 AM, Barney Eaton said:

FOR SALE 1990 white convertible with white top and grey interior car in pristine condition with 13,945 miles. The car has had recent extensive service upgrades including belts,hoses, fluids, and a new compressor. It comes with 1991 16" wheels. Additionally, it has 16 way seats and a CD player. The original owner was a California Buick dealer and was acquired from him in 2007 with 10,500 miles. The car now resides in Surprise, AZ 85374 and has an asking price of $17,500. Contact jpt63@mchsi.com

Maybe this will help potential buyers with contacting the seller.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...