Replacement Carpet needed for 1966 Riviera

dbaker9323

Hello Riv lovers!  I have a very nice 1966 Riv in Aqua Mist with Turquoise mist deluxe bucket interior.  The car is in excellent shape but the carpet is faded and I am searching for the correct factory replacement. I have found 2 suppliers that appear to have the correct color/style of premolded carpet:  StockInteriors.com and Accmats.com.  Do any of you know of other sources or the best source for replacement carpets?  Also, it appears that these companies do not sell the premade carpet strips for the bottom of the doors.

Thanks.

David Baker #14360Baker 1966 Buick Riviera for Hagerty.JPG

St Louis

driver interior.JPG

7 hours ago, dbaker9323 said:

Hello Riv lovers!  I have a very nice 1966 Riv in Aqua Mist with Turquoise mist deluxe bucket interior.  The car is in excellent shape but the carpet is faded and I am searching for the correct factory replacement. I have found 2 suppliers that appear to have the correct color/style of premolded carpet:  StockInteriors.com and Accmats.com.  Do any of you know of other sources or the best source for replacement carpets?  Also, it appears that these companies do not sell the premade carpet strips for the bottom of the doors.

Thanks.

David Baker #14360

St Louis

This guy has your carpet. Its an exact pattern match. Its an ACC carpet. I've purchased from him before.

You have to tell him what color you need via messaging. He has the colors but they are not shown on the website.

The only part that DOES NOT look factory is the forward rubber hem at the firewall is not present. All that needs trimming, regardless.

I don't think anyone produces carpet with the firewall area hemmed.  -Free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/66-67-68-69-70-Buick-Riviera-2-Door-Carpet-Set-/200816348984?hash=item2ec1964f38:m:m_0vReJaqF9s8T-b0IfOVqg

BTW you have one gorgeous Riviera. Congrats!

You could buy 2 carpets to get the doors done. The outer flanks are not molded.

Have you thought about getting the carpet professionally dyed? To keep originality and the hem.

Edited by PWB
typos (see edit history)