'64 Cutlass convertible parts

I bought a '64 Cutlass convertible a year ago....like I had just before I went to Vietnam. Now, to my dismay, I discover the Year One doesn't have much in the way of parts earlier than '66. I have a parts car, but would prefer new wheel opening mouldings and rocker panels.<P>Are there any vendors who can provide these parts? Any help would be appreciated.<P>Bob Bryant<BR>Shelton, WA tennislover@worldnet.att.net

There's other vendors besides YO. Try Fusick <A HREF="http://www.fusick.com" TARGET=_blank>www.fusick.com</A> for starters. I'd stay away from the outfit in MO, too many horror stories about them.<P>Individuals that come to mind are: Larry Camuso and Paul McGuill in CA, and Everett Horton in Rhode Island. They all advertise in Hemmings and Olds Club of America magazine and furnish top quality NOS and used pieces.<P>You may have to settle for Western used pieces but such stuff is usually very nice. I got a 64 Starfire grille from out west and if you didn't see the thread cuts on the studs you'd swear it was NOS.