OPGI 63-65 Package Tray - Link to V8Buick.com Post

JZRIV

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, RockinRiviDad said:

I am considering buying a new package tray. I doubt I will buy from OPGI. Jason’s link doesn’t work anymore. 

OPGI's is just a flat piece of fiber board.  ?????

Here's a link to page 9 on Clark's Corvair's Riviera catalog.  Fiberglass package tray that they'll recover.

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?show_page=r-9&graygo.x=10&graygo.y=10

16 hours ago, RockinRiviDad said:

I am considering buying a new package tray. I doubt I will buy from OPGI. Jason’s link doesn’t work anymore. 

. . . as I  recall,  the OPGI tray did not fit very well, and required quite a few mods for an acceptable fit !

Do a "search" using the key words 'OPGI' and 'tray'.  Before you do the actual search though, make changes to look only for your key words; otherwise, every post that has OPGI or tray will show up.  You'll read enough negative comments to realize that you need to shop elsewhere. 

A few years back, an ROA member in Las Vegas was reproducing these trays in fiberglass.  I've not seen an ad from him in the Riview lately.  Perhaps he wasn't getting enough calls to warrant running the ad.  Might be worth looking in some back issues and contacting him.

OK Riviera People: The A Body folks must be under some kinda spell when it comes to the OPGI outfit. 

The good?  They're nice as pie over the phone.  Their catalog cover  is sexier than most men's  magazines.  I really hate a tease though.

The bad? They don't know their product. Their products stink.  Their products are grossly overpriced.

STAY AWAY,  Mitch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mitch, they are great if you own a Chevelle.....they have the best Chevelle stuff out there. For any other kind of car they suck.

Their repro stuff I've bought for my 70 Chevelle SS is par excellence stuff of amazing quality. I wouldn't dream of using them for my

GTO, Trans Am or Riviera. They started out as a Chevelle vendor.....they should have stayed a Chevelle only vendor.