Johnny Buick

1966 Buick Wildcat 2 door coupe parting out

Hello Everyone

I recently brought a 1966 Wildcat 2 door coupe at an auction in north west Iowa. I want the Rally wheels from it and don't need what any other parts from the car. It is complete with a 401 nail head engine, transmission and rear end. Chrome is all there and most of the body parts are usable. If interested please get back to me, the car is now in Sioux Falls South Dakota.

OK Johnny: That Astro Blue one? If it's a Custom interior with no power windows I'd be interested in the door panels! I'm in the 94552. Thanks, Mitch

Hello Roberta and Mitch

I will get some photographs posted. It is still on the back of my trailer and the weather here has turned for the worse. It may be a couple of days before get your requests done. Thank you John

• Like 1

Hi Johnny,

I have a friend who is looking for a complete power window setup and may be interested in buying the whole car. Does the car have power windows? Thanks,

Tom Mooney

I could use decent front wheel well trim...the challenge is remembering which side...I already have a spare for the good side. I may get out to where the car is within a week to verify. 

Hi , could I some photos please . just to see whats left on the car.

I need rear  ,left .top quarter patch panel.near the trunk.

regards

scott

I am in need of a front bumper, could use a rear bumper too if nice.  I have an Arctic white 66 Wildcat 2 door coupe with a tweaked bumper (took a lower hit) some time in it's life.

Mike

Y'all,  I see that Johnny last checked in here on the forums this last weekend, but doesn't appear he is checking in on this particular thread. I would recommend sending him a private message. 

OK Lamar: I gave him a  call a few days ago and no response as of yet.  Hope he's  OK.  Also, I was wondering if he changed his mind and  put together this  66 Wildcat because I certainly would not have knocked it in the head.  

I still need a set of Custom door panels with crank windows!    Mitch

Hello Everyone

I apologise for not being more diligent and keeping on top of my messages. I will reply to those who have shown interest in the 1966 Wildcat. Because of the snow and winter weather here, I finally managed to get the car off the trailer where it has sat since late November. I can now open the doors and get to the car. Therefore as the weather gets above freezing here I will venture out and start taking off parts for those who I have agreed to supply. Thank you John

Hello John,

I'm still looking for complete grille, hood lip molding, tail light panel molding and trunk lid molding.

If You have bumpers in very good condition I'm also interested.

Do You want to cut body?? If Yes I need trunk floor.

Please send some pictures of this car.

thanks,

Peter

I have most of the parts that are wanted in this thread.

Contact me if interested......

Peace  WildBill

On 12/30/2017 at 3:13 PM, lrlforfun said:

OK BB: I need  custom door panels with manual windows.  Mitch

I have standard door panels for crank windows.....sorry.....no custom panels.

Peace   WildBill

Do you still have this car for parts if so I’m need driver fender , grille and bumper . You have any of these left if so shoot me an email