69' olds 98 455 please help i need info just check out what i write

I have owned a 69' olds 98 for 4 years now and got it from my grandfather, I have scearched and scearched for info any kind of information on it and have turned up with none , hell the dealers in my are cant even match trunk locks or anything.Needless to say im in a world of poopoo i need help. Anyone know of any sites that can give me info or part numbers or anything I beg you to email me at Tomuchforyou@juno.com Please I wanna rebuild it to the best of my ability but have no way to. Thanks for reading this.

1st- join the Oldsmobile Club of America. 2nd- <A HREF="http://www.fusick.com" TARGET=_blank>www.fusick.com</A> and order their 61-75 big car catalog, think it's 14bc. <BR>Other big Olds suppliers are USA Parts Supply in VA, usapartssupply.com and Kanter Auto Parts in NJ, kanter.com.<BR>I have a 69 Toronado and all the 69 service publications. Also have a 74 edition parts book and the 1969 Color and Fabric and Product Information binders. I have a 76 98 Regency too, so I'm up on big cars. I'll help if I can. Nothing wrong with owning a big luxurious four door car.