Early Nash Brochure

I probably should have posted this item here rather than on the Nash section since this section focuses on printed literature.  I am wondering what model year this brochure is for.  I am looking at framing and hanging these in my office but would like to add the year and model to the bottom of the picture under the car.  Pictures attached.

Thanks,

Bob

IMG_0744.JPGIMG_0745.JPGIMG_0746.JPGIMG_0747.JPG

• Like 1

It could be two years;

that car with hood vent "doors" and V'ed radiator, started in March 1932, called : "Second Series 1932".    

First Series 1932 did not have hood doors for vents. Those had the familiar common louvers.

It also can be a 1933, but the only way to tell them apart, is that the dash/instrument panel was completely different for 1933.

A 1932 First series would have a four digit "model number" starting with 10, like 1080 for Advanced 8, or 1090 for Ambassador

A 1933 would have a model number starting with 11.

I don't believe there are any other features to tell if 32 or 33, except the dash.. 

just a side note:  The Ambassador came in two wheelbase sizes, and the big one was called "The Kenosha Duesenberg" back then.  These were made in Kenosha, Wisconsin.