MISC EARLY BUICK PARTS AVAILABLE

jscheib

Jon Henry was able to acquire a large number of as variety of parts for Buick from early '20s through 1931.  He will inventory and shelve in the coming days, as the first truck load is on it's way to MA as I am writing this.  I am helping him by asking if anyone on the forums has any specific parts requests, please let me know either by PM or email to j.scheib@comcast.net.  This way, you may get some "early bird" specials.  Provide me with a phone number please, as Jon Henry does not use email.    I posted here first but will go to buy and sell, after we look parts over.

John Scheib

• Like 2

On 11/12/2016 at 5:55 PM, jscheib said:

Jon Henry was able to acquire a large number of as variety of parts for Buick from early '20s through 1931.  He will inventory and shelve in the coming days, as the first truck load is on it's way to MA as I am writing this.  I am helping him by asking if anyone on the forums has any specific parts requests, please let me know either by PM or email to j.scheib@comcast.net.  This way, you may get some "early bird" specials.  Provide me with a phone number please, as Jon Henry does not use email.    I posted here first but will go to buy and sell, after we look parts over.

John Scheib

I sold Jon Henry all of my teens 4 cylinder buick parts including a rebuilt 1917 4 cylinder short block...he may have some of this stuff left forsale as well

TBlack

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:55 PM, jscheib said:

John Scheib

Tom Getz (and others) -

I have recently purchased a 1923 Model 45 parts car, well 1/2 of one.  The frame was cut off just aft of the trans.  Looks like they thought to make it into a saw mill, or started to think about it and didn't get too far.  Like they ran out of acetylene and didn't have the money to refill the tank.  Ha.  We've all been there in our youth.

The car still resides with Mark Shaw who was kind enough to spot it and let me purchase it.  We can work with Mark, he's pretty special.  How many of us are lucky enough to have a personal parts broker on a commission?  Reminds me of that other post about how special the Buick Family is.

Send me an email to the address below and I will see what we can do.  This is just why I bought it, to pick it clean.  My interest is to have a spare engine and clutch parts.  It is too far gone chassis/body wise to ever be a car again.

Thank you all for the responses.  Jon Henry is in the initial phase of calling people that requested parts.  I will e-mail or PM any from overseas.  I ask your patience, as we go through all these pieces.   Just so you are aware, I would estimate this would fill a truck trailer of about 50' long. It includes everything from engines to dash knobs, so it will take some time.  It seems that most of the 20's stuff is from the larger 6 cylinder cars, but the early 30s if from the smaller series cars, but who knows what will be found. 

This message also will serve to bring this "to the top" in the event that we may have missed someone in the original posting. 

John Scheib

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Jon. What ever happened to these parts?  I haven't heard whether you finished the inventory and have not heard from you about what items you may have for sale. I have a 1930 series 40 and am interested in finding a variety of items. I can be reached at 912-944-9924. Some of the things I'm looking for are;. Instrument glass and bezel, hand crank, jack extra wooden spoke wheel, items used to mount complete spare wheel on right side front fender and some wheel cleats. Thank you

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tomsupon1 said:

Hi Jon. What ever happened to these parts?

I am interested as well.

Having received no response from my inquiry and my want list, I was assuming he had none of the parts I was looking for...

I did talk to Jon.  He said he has mostly Master parts.  I gave him my list of parts, but I have not heard back from him regarding if he has any of them.  I am going to give it 2 weeks and then call him back.  I think he has a lot of parts, but it is not organized.  Hugh

• Like 1