Time to Say Goodbye for Now (1990 V6) - For Sale $3,000 obo

Guest Coronet440

Guest Coronet440

Well, I hate to do it, I love the car, but my work and the condition of my car make it difficult to do anything other than maintain its current state. It's in Fair/Good condition. It was repainted once I believe. Lots of new parts just in the past year or so, perhaps the best thing I did to it was swap in a later (1993) 3.0 V6, now with just 70k miles on it, in replacement of the smoke machine that was in it before. If you know about these 3.0's, they made some great improvements in '92 that effectively eliminated the notorious smoking. This engine runs like a champ and I change fluids regularly. Its on its third Transmission, first one was replaced under warrenty back in '94, then again replaced when reverse went out earlier this year. I replaced all rotors, calipers, pads, alternator, and I've got an Optima Yellowtop in it at the moment. Speedo cable probably needs cleaning and ABS light is always on, otherwise everything on the dash works, radio and speakers work (though I think the dash speakers are dead). Working on fixing the pull-down mechanism, I have all the parts, just been so busy I haven't put it back together with the new switch. I have the hardtop with cart. I have an aftermarket set of wheels on it, but I have (believe it or not) 3 sets of original wheels for this thing. One without tires, one with tires, and one with a car... as in a parts car - a whole '91 TC, exotic red. So yes, this listing is for 2 TC's, one only good for parts. In addition, I have several other pieces such as extra drivers seat, door panel, so much to list. All bulbs on the driven TC work, all power features work. Interior condition is perhaps a 5/10... dash is great, but seats and center console could use some reupholstery. Too much more to put here, if interested, feel free to ask questions, or text or call (571-274-8646). I've had it for a year and a half, but moving on to a Dodge Rampage, as it is more practical to drive in my line of work.

Will post pics later.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, now I've hijacked 440's thread.  I suppose he did mention a RampageB)   Stock, not for me. Fully built DOHC IROC RT motor  makes 322 WHP @18PSI boost, over 400@ 26PSI on race gas. Runs 11 second 1/4's, is at home on a RoadRace tack o hauls 2000lbs.  I've built it over the last 22 years to do it all, heck it even has four seats;)

20140328_182656.jpg

20140407_194204.jpg

• 2 weeks later...