Sign in to follow this  
mensanguy

Want a joke, or a scam?

Go to http://www.ebay.com/itm/152294065789?forcerRptr=true&item=152294065789&viewitem= . He has a VERY RARE HIGH PERFORMANCE MITSUBISHI 3.0 V6 TURBO MODEL -. Never saw one of those turbo v-6's.  Go thru the pictures until you come to the engine. Looks like a Oldsmobile or other GM engine. And rear wheel drive! The paint on the engine-pictured car is Maroon, but the car offered is white!!!

This guy should be a science fiction writer.  Or a used car salesman. ( he probably is!!)

scam engine.jpg

He also say that the interior is WHITE and that the interior needs a SUPER cleaning. I would say so to clean the black interior to become white. 

The red air horns are absolutely fantastic and the ABS system is super kosher for that car. Hey I have that same air cleaner on my 1992 Daytona too!

The turbo is under the smog pump just like my car. I did notice that the power steering cap is not an OEM Mopar part.

Edited by marty mopar
eyes out of focus after operation yesterday (see edit history)

Especially with the TC having a white body with must be maroon trim around the engine compartment.  WOW...what amazing photography...

I wrote to him and he replied

New message from: cheyenneman1 (639)

thank you, you are 100% correct - I am also listing a Cadillac,and messed up and inserted the wrong one .....

Your previous message

try taking a picture of the engine..the one you have is not from that car

1990 Chrysler T&C MASERATI

Current Bid: $610.00
Auction ends Nov 01, 2016 15:37 PDT
Bids: 2

While Chrysler did in fact play around with turboing the 3.0 (and it does work VERY well), it never made production. Rick Diogo had a few of the prototype engines many many years ago. I know for fact that 2 ran and drove in a car (1 got blown up). I don't know if any ever ended up in a TC. There were reports of about 5 that made it out to the general public.