Rivieras and Riviera parts for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.

RivNut

On 4/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, BUICK RACER said:

1964 Buick Riviera, white with blue interior, 93,000 miles, well maintained, older lacquer paint but shows well and some spare parts. Drives awesome. Located near Flint, Michigan. Serious inquiries only, please! To be shown by owner by appointment only. $22,000 please email me at buickracer@comcast.net for more info or to schedule an appointment. Thank you.

image2.jpegleft front.jpgleft tail.jpgparts.jpgFor Sale

1964 Buick Riviera, white with blue interior, 93,000 miles, well maintained, older lacquer paint but shows well and some spare parts. Drives awesome. Located near Flint, Michigan. Serious inquiries only, please! To be shown by owner by appointment only. $22,000 please email me at buickracer@comcast.net for more info or to schedule an appointment. Thank you.

pass int.jpg

rt door.jpg

rt fender.jpg

rt rear.jpg

ttt

• Like 1

Standard interior.  Engine needs detailed, wrong upper radiator hose, intake grills on windshield balance should have been painted body color. At first glance.

Overall nice looking car.  The center caps on the wheels should have a black background with silver emblem, the areas in the grill should be a silver frost/argent finish and the Riviera emblems on the door panels are missing.  The trunk looks nicely finished but it isn't the correct material.  If you want a 100% correct car, it wouldn't take much tweaking to do so but it looks nice as is.

• Like 1

A guy from France was looking for the correct A/C compressor bracket and power steering pump bracket for his 430.  Does anyone remember seeing the post here, or was it perhaps on Facebook.  I told him that as soon as I got to my storage shed, I would dig them out and post pictures.  Well, here are the pictures.  I have no need for these. If you do send me a PM or if you remember the post, guide me to it.IMG_20210515_153154169.jpg.6cf486fba19485aed765ad108e87f31f.jpgIMG_20210515_153210722.jpg.87eae92348ea8b691d391613b893131e.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RivNut said:

A guy from France was looking for the correct A/C compressor bracket and power steering pump bracket for his 430.  Does anyone remember seeing the post here, or was it perhaps on Facebook.  I told him that as soon as I got to my storage shed, I would dig them out and post pictures.  Well, here are the pictures.  I have no need for these. If you do send me a PM or if you remember the post, guide me to it.IMG_20210515_153154169.jpg.6cf486fba19485aed765ad108e87f31f.jpgIMG_20210515_153210722.jpg.87eae92348ea8b691d391613b893131e.jpg

Hi Ed,

I think it was Mister Fab in the following post:

Edited by SwedeDownUnderR63 (see edit history)

Jan,

That is the post.  I didn't scroll down far enough. Either it's been longer ago than I remember or there have been a lot of threads since that one.  Either way, I posted the pictures in the thread.  We'll wait and see what happens.

Thank you.

Ed

On 4/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, BUICK RACER said:

For Sale:

1964 Buick Riviera, white with blue interior, 93,000 miles, well maintained, older lacquer paint but shows well and some spare parts. Drives awesome. Located near Flint, Michigan. Serious inquiries only, please! To be shown by owner by appointment only. $22,000 please email me at buickracer@comcast.net for more info or to schedule an appointment. Thank you.image2.jpegleft front.jpgleft tail.jpgparts.jpg

pass int.jpg

rt door.jpg

rt fender.jpg

rt rear.jpg

Far from original. Seats, door panels, and that headliner. Obviously the seller is not familiar with the first generation Rivieras. Sounds like car dealer lingo. Caveat Emptor.