Jump to content

Rivieras and Riviera parts for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, cjp69 said:

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/dallas-1965-buick-riviera-sport/6860645433.html

 

1965 Buick Riviera sport - $3500 (Dallas)

 

image 1 of 4
1
 
 
 
1234
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
327 Wildwood dr

(google map)

1965 1965 Buick Riviera sport

condition: new
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 0
paint color: brown
size: full-size
title status: missing
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

1965 Buick Riviera grand sport
425 cubic in.³ motor dual four barrel carb Matching numbers motor transmission in car newly rebuilt motor 0 miles. All matching numbers motor transmission and car

Anyone near this one too lol. 

D

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, misteroman said:

I talked to this guy a few months ago about the car. Seemed a little odd but said the car was nice. Curious why it's been for sale for so long.I was actually going to buy it for the emblems and use as a driver as it's making me nuts that both of my emblems are gone now!!!!!!

If anyone Is near the car I would be willing to throw us a couple of bux for your time to take a peek.

Derek

I'm in Chicago area but not a last gen expert.  I've seen this ad forever and wondered the same thing, either the miles scare buyers away or there are few who appreciate what this car represents.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, riv2x4 said:

I'm in Chicago area but not a last gen expert.  I've seen this ad forever and wondered the same thing, either the miles scare buyers away or there are few who appreciate what this car represents.

Im not concerned at all about the miles as much as I am the subframe and overall shape.  If a want to check it out it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Derek

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen on FB Marketplace. Not my listing

1969 Rivera
$6,500
Brooklyn, NY

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BuickRivieraCarsandPartsforSale/permalink/2340243256194459/?sale_post_id=2340243256194459&rt=11

Very clean in and out runs and drives some rust on tops of rear wheel wells both sides trunk floors and rest of body are solid and rust free any questions call Bobby 718-581-7154

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, misteroman said:

Im not concerned at all about the miles as much as I am the subframe and overall shape.  If a want to check it out it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Derek

pm sent

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen on FB Marketplace. Not my posting. You may have to have a FB account to view this listing.

The bumper fillers are gone but that could be remedied.

 

1984 Buick Riviera T-Type
$1,250
Zip code: 17110

V8 T type. Runs & Drives. Needs headliner, new vinyl top, and bumper fillers. Fair condition.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/570056373062203/permalink/2253574794710344/?sale_post_id=2253574794710344&rt=11

57010194_876694802693486_2316214040973541376_o.jpg.5d134363c342d74abdded6cae38a4c0c.jpg

56835697_876694859360147_8141054181071912960_o.jpg.6d13df34988104f759e0834e0defa065.jpg

56639993_876694829360150_7275648541857415168_o.jpg.836eeef4f2773fc6296f1886e5bbb1c4.jpg

Edited by NC68Riviera (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NC68Riviera said:

Seen on FB Marketplace. Not my posting. You may have to have a FB account to view this listing.

The bumper fillers are gone but that could be remedied.

 

1984 Buick Riviera T-Type
$1,250
Zip code: 17110

V8 T type. Runs & Drives. Needs headliner, new vinyl top, and bumper fillers. Fair condition.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/570056373062203/permalink/2253574794710344/?sale_post_id=2253574794710344&rt=11

57010194_876694802693486_2316214040973541376_o.jpg.5d134363c342d74abdded6cae38a4c0c.jpg

 

How hard is it to find the bumper fillers?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen on Hemmings.com

1995 Buick Riviera for Sale

$7,500 obo

Location: Boone, Iowa, 50036

Seller: Private Seller

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/buick/riviera/2253641.html?fbclid=IwAR0TWmnzzxszjrtvZbGtj-KWgtz5cIR-t26kGClAHCfeGIA3sFE6XAFNvVY

VIN #: 1G4GD2216S4714744
Mileage: 54,000
Transmission: Auto
Condition: Excellent
Exterior: Platinum Beige Metallic
Interior: Tan Leather

Seller’s Description:

1995 Buick Riviera, This is a beautiful one-owner Riveria finished in stunning Platinum Beige Metallic with only 54k miles. It's highly optioned w/leather, power sunroof, factory CD player, dealer optional wood trim and chrome wheels. This car is powered by Buick's 3.8 liter SUPERCHARGED V6...it runs and drives like a low mileage car should...fly in and drive home!

 

66376210-770-0@2X.thumb.jpg.d79a9ff49b02d45b569e0586601ffeb4.jpg

66376212-770-0@2X.thumb.jpg.f51d3129888efe5a2959cc371da9301b.jpg

66376213-770-0@2X.thumb.jpg.93868c4be1241037521d6eddc02e3575.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, j3studio said:

 

How hard is it to find the bumper fillers?

1984 Riviera T-Types were equipped with the turbo V6.... ??????

 

CARS and other vendors sell replacement bumper fillers.  You should look for the newest set available.  Older sets were made with two piece corners rather than one piece corners like the originals.

 

1984 Convertibles
  4EZ67 500 Total Production
   

11 with the 4.1L V6

    47 with the 3.8L Turbo V6
    442 with the 5.0L V8
  Note: Turbo engine was only one available in T-Type. Turbo also offered in Convertibles for the first time. Diesel only available in 2-door coupe; Gas V-8 not available in T-Type.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RivNut said:

1984 Riviera T-Types were equipped with the turbo V6 … ?

 

Oh, I wasn't even going there. I'm used to patently awful descriptions of cars for sale. Any month in Hemmings there must be hundreds of them.

 

I was thinking to myself that I was pretty sure that I got at least the engine options correct in this now aged blog post:

 

https://eightiescars.com/2014/06/09/1984-buick-riviera-t-type/

 

—if I remember correctly, you could swap the S TYPE and earlier T TYPEs from the turbo V6 to the V8 if that was what you preferred, but that option was gone by 1984.

Edited by j3studio (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bodayguy said:

 

If it really does run OK that could be a nice find for someone at $8,500.

That's pretty much the car that I'm looking for. I emailed the guy right away, but he just informed that it's sold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, NC68Riviera said:

Here is the link:

 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/stanwood-1965-buick-riviera-original/6865621122.html

 

1965 Buick Riviera original - $22000 (Stanwood) hide this posting unhide

< image 4 of 5 >
1
01414_kejCxqwXIIQ_600x450.jpg
00K0K_gwyiX3pbDOP_600x450.jpg
00I0I_fpagHKQK3nA_600x450.jpg
00P0P_8fkaWfkaIzX_600x450.jpg
12345
2840.png2840.png2841.png2841.png
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

1965 Buick Riviera

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

QR Code Link to This Post

1965 Buick Riviera. Original
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kreed said:

Another 65 GS scam - in "USA ". I've seen these pictures somewhere ?.. 

 https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Buick-Riviera/123737772423

 

KReed

ROA 14549

One of the cars from Matt Garret's collection. According to his website, he's sold it but I'm betting that he sold it for quite a bit more than this "scam" seller is asking for it.

 

http://www.mcsmk8.com/65-RIV/65-RIV.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kreed said:

Another 65 GS scam - in "USA ". I've seen these pictures somewhere ?.. 

 https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Buick-Riviera/123737772423

 

Just "bought"  this car for the advertised price - waiting to hear from the seller 😃😃😃. It will be interesting to see what the "deposit" is.  He has a 69 Mach 1 advertised as well at a ridiculously  low price . Don't understand why EBay can't screen this BS out . 

KReed

ROA 14549 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kreed said:

 

Just "bought"  this car for the advertised price - waiting to hear from the seller 😃😃😃. It will be interesting to see what the "deposit" is.  He has a 69 Mach 1 advertised as well at a ridiculously  low price . Don't understand why EBay can't screen this BS out . 

KReed

ROA 14549 

 

I just reported this sellers car listings to Ebay Motors. Maybe they can shine a light on this guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy  actually sent me an email re-describing the car . I responded that I would fly out tomorrow if he would simply show me a copy of the title  and give me an address to look at the car . He said he would be glad for me to wire him the money first and then  we could work something  out on an inspection of the car in Washington state  . Surprisingly he has not yet answered that response - guess he's too busy - yeh right .... The guys need to be blocked somehow . 

KReed 

ROA 14549 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kreed said:

The guy  actually sent me an email re-describing the car . I responded that I would fly out tomorrow if he would simply show me a copy of the title  and give me an address to look at the car . He said he would be glad for me to wire him the money first and then  we could work something  out on an inspection of the car in Washington state  . Surprisingly he has not yet answered that response - guess he's too busy - yeh right .... The guys need to be blocked somehow . 

KReed 

ROA 14549 

Its amazing how many scams are out there. I get tons when putting a Riviera up for sale also...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kreed said:

The guy  actually sent me an email re-describing the car . I responded that I would fly out tomorrow if he would simply show me a copy of the title  and give me an address to look at the car . He said he would be glad for me to wire him the money first and then  we could work something  out on an inspection of the car in Washington state  . Surprisingly he has not yet answered that response - guess he's too busy - yeh right .... The guys need to be blocked somehow . 

KReed 

ROA 14549 

I am in Washington state and can inspect if for you.  Oh wait, I already have the car in my avatar, lol!  :>)

Edited by cjp69 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/cto/d/madrid-1971-buick-riviera-455/6869622241.html

 

 

1971 Buick Riviera 455 - $12500 (Madrid, NY)

 

image 9 of 9
1
00202_8n6w2jbfYQG_600x450.jpg
00h0h_4EgmAJkDaqI_600x450.jpg
00808_iOpys6DdSn6_600x450.jpg
00T0T_4bTRIx34UDj_600x450.jpg
00k0k_8RqSPvLq9Sl_600x450.jpg
00f0f_7z3CNXVAVxg_600x450.jpg
00A0A_2Slx46niLQx_600x450.jpg
00H0H_2tFGXAS0PAt_600x450.jpg
123456789
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
33 Jones Rd

(google map)

1971 Buick Riviera

condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
fuel: gas
paint color: black
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

Show ready. Great cruiser. 18 miles/gallon. Runs great. Call Joe at 315-323-7063
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen on Hemming.com

Says had been in an indoor museum collection for 30 years but the condition of the exterior paint and engine compartment tell a different story, IMO.

 

The seller location and car location are polar opposites of the country. Proceed with caution on this one. 

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/buick/riviera/2216418.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Chimera said:

 

Hagerty thinks the splits on these cars are $8,300/Fair, $14,800/Good, $22,900/Excellent, and $33,500/Concours. As I write this, it's been bid up to $20,600 in two days, but hasn't met the reserve.

 

If the car is really loaded, why not include a full scan of the window sticker? When I squint, I believe I can see C2 Max Trac, D4 Sonomatic AM-FM stereo radio with dual front and rear speakers, F1 whitewall tires, G4 positive traction differential, H2 firm ride and handling, I6 manual air conditioner, I7 heavy duty cooling, O4 door edge guards, P1 carpet savers and handy mats, R1 power windows, T3 electric door and seat locks, U5 sun shade map light, V2 chrome plated wheels, custom vinyl roof covering, and custom trim.

Edited by j3studio (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, j3studio said:

 

Hagerty thinks the splits on these cars are $8,300/Fair, $14,800/Good, $22,900/Excellent, and $33,500/Concours. As I write this, it's been bid up to $20,600 in two days, but hasn't met the reserve.

 

If the car is really loaded, why not include a scan of the window sticker?

I noticed people are showing a lot more love towards the Boat Tails these days.

 

I think Hagerty undervalues them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RivNut changed the title to Rivieras and Riviera parts for sale on local Craigslist, eBay, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...