Need cowl vent seal info

ArticiferTom

Been trying to get the right seal for my cowl vent .Orders have brought ones that do not fit . It has only a 1/4" channel to fit in on my 31 Dodge Truck . Would like to see profile of yours . Maybe it goes over the edges ,or something I am missing . If you have a part number from a vendor better yet as none have clear pics of what they sell .

20161003_143843.jpg

Edited by ArticiferTom
Spelling (see edit history)

Thanks Knobless , but that's not it .I've seen those chevron shaped ones . To wide and note mine is higher than cowl yours recessed .jpage , I was at there tent at Hershey said they had nothing small enough ,just the same chevron type . I'll look the numbers up you gave .Restoration was helpful with windshield stripping and some fabric selection .    

Can you make something like that one shown by Knobless, using closed cell foam or similar non-absorbant softish "rubber"? I expect it should stand higher than the top of the projecting lip so the lid seals against it and the channel on the outside is the drain. Does it have an outlet?

Yes , making one would be next move . Figured since this is common Mopar design someone would have something . There is no drain in this channel so should fill it completely . Tried different size rubber tubings ,vac/wiper hose seems to ridge when stuffed in . Needs to be 1/4 sq with and extra dome top to it . Close to some of Restorations close cell ,just smaller .