Wheels for 56 Patrician

Seems that the Patrician has a 5" from bolt center to center lug pattern. Here is my question: what other more common wheel will fit? Anyone know?

You need to match hub diameter and wheel offset as well, not just bolt pattern. The weight should be carried on the hub, not the lugs. It is possible to shim a larger hole. The offset (difference between the intersection of suspension axes and the physical center of the wheel) is important to suspension performance and wear.

1980 dodge truck 1/2 ton (among other makes like 88 ford ranger) fits the SMALL pattern on my 56 Executive (glorified clipper). The offset is real close. As for the senior bolt pattern i am guessing the it will be ford or MoPar full size. make a pattern out of card board and measure the offset. Go somewhere that there r alot of wheels laying around and match up. Usually, there is someone who can tell u what the wheel is. As fo offset, i wouldnt worry about 1/4 inch one way or the other.

as for the centre pilot. i usually file them out a little so i can get them off. I've had trouble with them siezing on the pilot and its a real bear to get them off. I've seen many cars and lite pic ups where the center is NOT piloted. 1980 Dodge pic-up was one of them i think. I run them daily at 70-80 mph filed out a little with no adverse affects.