49 Packard Sunvisor

Would anyone know where I would be able to find an outside sunvisor for my 1949 Packard Deluxe 8 22nd series? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All Packard Clippers from 1941 to 1947, and all other Packards from 1948-1950, used the same body shell stamping (only the exterior sheet metal and dash was changed to make the 1948-1950 "seem" different than the '41-47 Clipper for any given engine size).<P>Therefore, you have a pretty wide ranged of used Packards to choose from. Good luck..I dont blame you..those cars had about the wildest "slant" of windshield, of any car of that era. I used to hate the way the interior of the car heated up - this dramatic slanting of the windshield, another Packard "first"...is ONE thing I wish the industry had NOT copied....!<P>Pete Hartmann

the 41-50 is the same visor, but the factory visor does not show an exposed brace like a Fulton, it screws to the drip rails. Also, does anyone know if it works with the swivel top center antenna?

Guest car crank

Yes the swivel top antenna will work with the factory visor, I have one on my 48 Station Sedan. wink.gif" border="0