Cup Holders

Doug Harness

I broke the Spill Master Euro Jr cupholder that I’ve had in the ’89 for years. I checked a few auto parts stores and WM but didn’t find a good replacement. I found it online and ordered it from Pep Boys. See picture. The package lists the manufacturer as Hopkins Manufacturing Corp with a website www.GoGearMobile.com. I also ordered a twin cup version, but I’m not sure how and if I’ll use it.   

cupholders.jpg

I posted this back in August

DSCN0320.JPGI am not sure why the link does not appear unless you click on the

"Reatta cup holder" title.    The yellow knob on the side is the adjustment for the clamp......sorry about the dirty condition of the car, but it had not been cleaned since returning from Allentown.

"

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

'91 Reattas and '91-93 Rivieras ( same armrest ) had a built in cup holder in the center armrest. Some of the colors were the same, the blues and burgundys and grays. The tan was a Reatta only color.

I have some blue and burgundy armrests with cup holders available.

Jim

• 2 years later...
On 10/8/2016 at 12:40 PM, Doug Harness said:

I broke the Spill Master Euro Jr cupholder that I’ve had in the ’89 for years. I checked a few auto parts stores and WM but didn’t find a good replacement. I found it online and ordered it from Pep Boys. See picture. The package lists the manufacturer as Hopkins Manufacturing Corp with a website www.GoGearMobile.com. I also ordered a twin cup version, but I’m not sure how and if I’ll use it.   

cupholders.jpg

I like this idea, would the double cup holder with strap wrap around an open glovebox, or is it too wide? I would go with it, if it could be setup and removed quickly.