55-56 Packard wanted in Tennessee

• 2 weeks later...

Dave:<BR>Just for curiosity sake, if, in the unlikely event hat I don't sell this 55 '400' in Perrysburg this coming weekend or the next weekend at the York Pa. show, would you be interested in driving as far as Randy Owens place in Huntsville to look at it. I will be picking up a bumper in the parts that I am getting and had planned to stop off at Randys to bring it to him, assuming he is not going away that weekend. I planned to e-mail him at work. That would be sometime Sunday the 26th.

AL K: How about some information on York Pa. Is that the anual Packard Truck Meet? If so how about some direction as to where it is. Thank Al K. John Shireman

John<BR>The York show is a small AACA show not a Packard show. the only reason we are stopping there is it is on the way home, the timng is right, and if i have not sold the '400'.........

Packard 53,<BR> The Gettysburg Region AACA will be hosting their 27th Annual Car Show and Flea Market at the Latimore Valley Fairgrounds in York Springs, PA. on Saturday May 25th. This is just a short distance off US Route 15 and is also the location of the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing. The Packard Truck Meet is held on the Sunday after Hershey at Dave Lockard's home in York Springs.<BR>jnp

AL:<BR>I am going to the Huntsville, AL car show at UAH on Saturday 5-18-02, will you be there? We are going to be out of town on the 26th but I would still like to see the 400.<P>Dave