1913 Cadillac 5 Passenger Touring Car

1913 Model 30 Cadillac Original Car. Completed chassis sandblasted drive train painted.  Running engine with new cone clutch leather and springs. Original carburetor, ignition parts, working starter / generator, engine air compressor, wheel bearings and brake linings replaced, radiator and engine holding water while running at idle cool for an hour, oil pump working properly.  All gauges, amp, oil sight glass, and original ignition and light switch with original polished horn, all original head lights, sidelights and tail light restored polished and ready to mount. Correct  after market period 25" Firestone wooden wheels natural finish  with rims fitted to car, perfect set of hubcaps, no tires car on stands, also have set of 27" rims.  Body mounted to chassis with new wood frame work.  The fenders are original and decent. I have new splash pans which have been reproduced. Radiator shell is good. Car is ready for primer and upholstery, I have original upholstery for pattern. No top, I do have some original top irons, not all. Put tires on and drive away, finish in your color and upholstery scheme. Located in Northern Illinois near Rockford off Interstate 90. Call to discuss, 815 403 3803.  $32,500.00

Edited by john ullrich (see edit history)

5 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Cars sell better and usually generate a lot more interest with photos and eliminate alot of emailing or time on the phone up front. 

Well said!

With the internet, photos aren't high-cost items,

and ample photos are almost always expected.

Since the car market is not strong, a seller must

take the extra steps to present his car well.

And Mr. Ullrich, have you also tried the website

of the Horseless Carriage Club of America

( www.hcca.org )?  Your car will be very visible

with an ad there--with photos. 

All the best to you on your sale!

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

• 1 year later...