ayrhead

AEA TUNE UP CHARTS

I have some AEA tune up charts as well. Years 1939-1942, 1948-1952 some 1953 interim sheets and 1955-1963. They are not for sale but I can scan a sheet for you (if I have it) and e-mail it to you if there are any requests.

I also just started to create a pdf file by model of vehicle... so for example, Buick will be one file with all of the AEA sheets I have indexed on the left by Year and then model. So if you want to go to 1962 click on the index on the left and then 1962 opens up with all of the different models for that year. If anyone has AEA sheet in PDF format I can add to what I have compiled. Once completed if there is an archive on this website the file can be uploaded for everyone to enjoy and share. I am just starting so this may take some time to complete.  

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY

Cheers !! :lol:

• Like 2

Wow!! :o I thought I would have gotten some responses... :unsure: Guess no one is interested the the Charts or everybody already has one... OR maybe they have already been archived on the site... I'll keep chugging along scanning and making up the files/folders by make and year as it's something I don't mind doing while watching the boob tube (tv) ... Just finished Buick, Years 1939 - 1942, 1948 - 1952 and interim 1953, 1955 - 1963. All fully indexed in ONE PDF file. Wouldn't mind getting pdf copies for the years I don't have so I can 'fill in the blanks' of the years that are missing... If there is somewhere on this site to upload the file, I don't mind doing that so everyone can benefit or have a copy... 

Cheers!! :lol:

Hi:

Do you happen to have a chart for the following vehicles?

1949 Plymouth

1956 Oldsmobile 88

THANKS,  Russ

8 hours ago, R Swallow said:

Do you happen to have a chart for the following vehicles?

@ayrheadhasn't visited since 19 Nov 2018 (hover over his userid). Send a p.m.

Hello: I will check my charts and get back to you. It will be about a day as I need to dig into my files to have a look. Take Care Also P.M. with your email address

• Like 1

If you wish to fill in your blank spaces ;) I have the complete set from roughly 1927 to 1972 available.

573-392-7378 (9-4 Mon-Tues central time).

Jon.

R Swallow: I have the 1956 Oldsmobile 88 as well as 2 1949 Plymouth Six Models p17,P18. One for Canada and one for U.S. Models P.M. me your e-mail address so I can send you a copy in *.pdf format

Edited by ayrhead
added information (see edit history)

Thanks for your e-mail. I have sent you the requested AEA Charts... Take Care. Harry