HERSHEY

This is maonly for the people from the old chatroom. I willbe going to Hershey on friday for the big AACA get together. The nice suprise is that I just got done talking to Ed Miller. He is flying up from Florida to be at the Hershey event. I wllbe meeting him on friday and spending the day with him. He is coming to look about buying another FULL CLASSIC as he put it. I am look forward to friday with great delight. OH YES Al K I am lucky to live in Pa. No matter what you say. Redistibuting snow in the winter time with the snow blower is playtime for me.

Ohhhhh John you poor mis-guided person. Snow is evil, it brings salt, which in turn attracts the tin worm, and decimates our beloved treasures. After the high holy days of Hershey, bring your tortured soul to the south and bask in the suns warmth and play with your cars, instead of an evil spreader.

Report on Hershey: They have expandedthe sale area at Hershey. There where many cars of all types or sale. Only one high pockets Packard for sale, no 55 & 56, a few bathtubs, two of them limos. The most interesting part of the day was getting to spend about four hours with Ed Miller from Naples Florida. He is in the market to buy another car. He was interested in a 1936 Lincoln model V12 Convertible Sedan body by LeBaron. My brother and I got to ride in the car with ED. I must say that the Lincoln V12 was as smooth and quiet as a Packard 12. The car needed front end work very bad, which soured ED about buying the car. My brother and I certainly had a darn good time a Hershey. Went to the body shop today to check on the 53. Work is going slowly, but the metal is all welded in on the right side. He is now applying the filler. I am very pleased with the work the fellow has done so far. Should be starting on the left side in a couple of weeks.

Trent: The Lincoln was being sold by a fellow out of South Carolina. The car was blue with light blue wheels. On tuesday I saw the car in Williamsport Pa on a roll back,heading north. Someone must have bought the car. Did this car have twin fender mounted spare tiires

Go ahead and gloat now, John, I will be posting weather reports in 60 days. Seriously, thanks for the post and it's great to know you had a wonderful time in the best place on earth, Hershey AACA meet.

Last time I saw and heard a Chrysler turbine engine was somewhere in the 1966-68 timeframe when one pulled from am A & P parking lot in Orlando, Florida.