Membership Roster Search

Paul Dobbin

Has anyone used the Roster Search to find a member in another city?  I'm trying to find any member in Tacoma WA

to look at a car, it yields nothing.  Does that mean we can't do that or that there are no members in Tacoma WA?

Sorry to ad some thing different to your post. But when you asked about a membership roster. It made me wonder, does the AACA have a list of members that have shops/garages in different towns that can help club members passing through if they run into trouble with their classic cars? I know on the street rod side they have this. If so, how do you ad your name on the list. I have the tools and lifts to do any task if some one is passing through and brakes down. 

• Like 1

Go to the "HOME" page.

Select "Regions & Chapters".

Scroll down to "Washington St"

Contact the state president  for a contact.

=========================================

Go to the Hemmings Magazine to the "Appraisers & Brokers"

Select one in the area.

They will charge based on what you want checked & the distance to view the vehicle.

=======================================================

I had heard there was an online roster but never looked for it. I'm assume it is hidden till I log into the main page? I tried logging in with what I thought was my pin number but it failed when I asked for help with the pin it gave me the error "An error occurred: The transport failed to connect to the server." Oh well just thought it would be fun to see if there were any members close by that were not in our local region.