1968 Barracuda s code

Guest Packardsforever

Guest Packardsforever

I'm posting this here because there seems to be way more traffic on this forum and thought someone would know. There is a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda s code for sale locally for $14K and it's in really nice condition. From my limited knowledge of these cars it seems like a good deal and I'm a sucker for that year (my birth year). Is it a good price for this car?

3 hours ago, Packardsforever said:

I'm posting this here because there seems to be way more traffic on this forum and thought someone would know. There is a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda s code for sale locally for $14K and it's in really nice condition. From my limited knowledge of these cars it seems like a good deal and I'm a sucker for that year (my birth year). Is it a good price for this car?

Not exactly the wrong forum since there ARE some MoPaR guys here. Got any photos and more information on condition? Are you saying that the car is a "Formula S" and there is a fender tag stating that??

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Those came with 340s.

I am not familiar with the codes so maybe the forum mentioned can help with that.

If you climb under the car the CID should be cast on the block and maybe stamped on the pad on the front of the block.