1933 Buick Series 60 Exhaust System

pint4

I am looking for a supplier who for sure sells an exhaust system for a 1933 Buick Series 60.  I am looking for muffler and pipes front to back.  Seems like there are muffler shops that sell a wide variety of exhaust systems for vintage cars but don't have anything for 1933 Buick.  I have contacted suppliers who sell a whole boatload of exhaust systems but don't seem to think there is enough demand for a 1933 Buick Series 60 car.  I would like to drive this car next Summer that I was told sat in storage from the mid-60's until I bought it a few years ago. Sort of what some people call a barn find car.  I am leaning to leaving it in its original condition other than doing what I need to do to make it safe to drive including replacing the wiring that is disintegrating and fixing the exhaust system.   Hopefully I will get the name of someone who has the parts I need.  Thanks.

d.IMG_3057 - Copy.JPGIMG_3060 - Copy.JPG   Thanks.

Beautiful. If you ever get tired of the car key me know. She Who Must Be Obeyed wants a 1933. 

Have you tried  Waldrons? I can't speak for '33 but I know they have the specs to make a good correct exhaust for the 1929 Buick. 

Good luck. For the time being I'd leave the car as a survivor. 

How about a local exhaust shop?  My Dad brought the 27-54CC to a local exhaust shop and they expertly bent up an original looking exhaust system using aluminumized pipe for a reasonable price.

That was over 30 years ago.

Still on there today and still looks great with no visible rust.

The price a local place might charge today, might compete with a system you can order on the internet.

• Like 1

Guest outlaw car man

Waldrons did this car- I installed it. 1933 90. Pretty sure they did the whole system, I know for sure the LONG muffler .  

DSCN0161.JPG