For Sale: 1942 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe RARE!

SUPER RARE 1942 FORD Super Deluxe Coupe in excellent condition. I just reposted this as the pictures were not populating correctly. REDUCED...REDUCED...REDUCED BY $9K! Flathead V-8 221 C.I. motor. Very rare car as it was built in 1942 just prior to WWII. If you can find any car built in 1942 “BUY IT” as it is one of the rarest years for automobiles. The tan interior of this beautiful car looks brand new and has not been smoked in. The undercarriage has been restored and is rust free. The gas tank has been replaced and dual exhaust has been installed. The 6 Volt system has been converted to an 8 Volt System and the car turns over so much better than the outdated 6 volt system. The paint is nice and shiny. There were some scratches that were touched up. All the rubber moldings have been replaced. The chrome and stainless steel have all been restored. All the glass is perfect. Trunk is very good condition. Burgundy is the best color with a tan interior for this car. Paint is in very nice condition. There is no rust whatsoever and no patches on the panels. The engine starts right up, shifts well and drives well. The clock was rebuilt and works! The engine compartment is in excellent condition. The undercarriage is in excellent condition with no rust. The clutch is strong. The odometer reads 1906 miles but that is not the actual mileage of the vehicle. A aftermarket turn signal was installed in the car.  The car is located in Glastonbury, CT and feel free to email me and I would be more than happy to show you this beautiful car. I have reduced the price of the car by $9K for a DEAL at only $18,900. Would consider partial trade for Corvette, mustang, challenger, charger, CADILLAC, camaro, firebird or trans am. You can email me at TJCVPSALES@aol.com and I can send you the pictures as for some reason the pictures are blurred on this listing. Thank you

00f0f_1eC0aMPqBU3_600x450.jpg

1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

18.jpg