WTB Rolling Chassis

I'd like to build an open two seat speedster with my granddaughter.  Looking for a twenties era frame with axles.  Motor and wheels not that important.  This is a low buck project so I'm not looking for anything exotic or rare.  Anyone have any yard art or old frame that needs a new home?  PM me if you have something that might work.  I'm in central Illinois and would prefer something within 500 miles.  Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for all the help everyone.  I don't think Ford fits the bill for me, the buggy springs don't have the look I'm going for.  I'd also prefer a six cylinder if possible.  I found a 1930 DeSoto here in town, nice frame and motor, body pretty much gone, that looks like it may work, so you can probably quite looking for something for me.  I can't tell you how much folks go out of their way to be of assistance on this forum.  It's nice to know folks still care out there.  I'll let you know how it works out.

Guest Pat Devitt

looking for carburetor for 1929 cadillac 341B if any one has please contact me on patdevittmotors@gmail.com may consider good body  thanks for your help